Ellen Mann is the owner and principal Calgary Home Stager at Chrysalis Creative Home Staging. She is a Certified Canadian Staging Professional, and is an active member of the Real Estate Staging Association.
After many years working as a Behavior Change Management professional in Calgary's oil patch, Ellen made a move to full time home staging and Chrysalis Creative Home Staging was born. She brings a talent for understanding both people and business without sacrificing one for the other.
Ellen has always had an interest in real estate. She owns and manages rental properties in South Calgary. She renovated two of her own homes, doing much of the work herself, from removing carpet, putting in a heated floor system, changing out bathroom fixtures and refinishing floors to painting and design.
She has also spent the last 5 years transforming properties through staging and showcasing. She understands how to bring out the best in a property without sacrificing each property’s unique character.
Recent Staging Wins:
- One of her most recent properties listed at over a million dollars, sold for full list price in less than 24 hours.
- In one of the most popular home plans in the New Brighton area of Calgary, Ellen styled a home that set the record for the highest resale price in the district selling in 2 days. To give perspective, a house two doors down with an identical floor plan and many more upgrades took over 3 months longer. And it sold for less.
- In July 2017, TWO properties each sold for more than $20,000 over list.
- After sitting on the market for over a year, a property she staged for an estate sold in fewer than 3 days after staging for 97% of list.
- One property that had been listed for over 600 days before staging sold in 45 days afterward at a time when average days on market was 67 days.
For more information, please call Ellen at 403-828-5141 or email ellen@ChrysalisCreativeHomeStaging.com