RESA® Training Provider Affiliate Program
The Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®) is the only professional trade organization dedicated to real estate stagers and re-designers in North America that welcomes all stagers regardless of designation, background and training. Our goal is to enhance the staging Industry by providing exceptional staging services to Real Estate agents, Real Estate Investors, and Home Owners. In addition, RESA® strives to be the source of education and business tools focusing on the needs of stagers and re-designers. By providing exceptional staging and re-design training programs to our membership the industry will improve as our members sharpen their staging and design skills by seeking continuing education.
Introductory Offer $1,200 per year
- Full Ad and link to your site on our Training Resources page
- Promotion of your upcoming events and programs listed on our events calendar
- One RESA® Individual membership
- Providers must agree to market RESA membership to their students and the student may get a discounted rate of $100.00, this is a $30.00 savings. RESA-PRO or company membership will not receive an additional membership as they are already discount.
- Affiliate status does not warrant approval, certification or accreditation of your school, course, program or instructors.
Why Team With RESA?
RESA® will promote any offers you would like to extend to our membership and people wanting to get into new careers of home staging and/or re-design.
Our business to business relationship will build credibility for both of our brands. Our members and the general public seeking information on training will know they can depend on outstanding training providers that are affiliated with a professional trade organization. Your business gains more exposure to your target audience.
Application Process: Fill out the application and email it to Shell@RESA-HQ.org . We just need some simple background information and we do check references. We want to be sure that we advertise quality programs for our membership and the general public.
Training Providers Agree to the Following Code of Ethics
- No get rich quick advertising or promises
- No negative advertising
- No negative comments or marketing campaigns on other stagers or other training providers
- All advertising is 100% truthful and verifiable
- Willingness to try to resolve any disputes with students quickly and to the satisfaction of the student (assuming their complaint is reasonable)
- Respond in a timely manner to any and all complaints or ethics complaints
- No multi-level marketing to sell classes or instructors
- Don't teach anything that is against the RESA Membership COE
Advertising Affiliate Status of RESA
When citing your affiliate status in advertising, literature, or publications, the following types of references, or similar, may be used:
- Affiliate of the Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®)
- This reference may be used alone; with the name of the school immediately preceding; as a part of a sentence prefixed by phrases such as:
- This Staging/Redesign Training Program is an affiliate of Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®)
- Our Staging/Redesign Training Program is an affiliate of Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®)
- (Name of Staging/Redesign Training Program is an affiliate of Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®
- Accredited Staging Training Program (Unless you have applied for and have been an approved Accredited Provider of RESA)
- A staging/redesign training program may not make any promotional use of its application for affiliate status prior to approval of your application.
RESA Training Provider Affiliate Application