To review Staging Training provider programs as well as administrative procedures to ensure they meet a minimum standard of educational requirements determined by RESA.
Our goal is to follow the guidelines set forth by the United States Department of Education and dedicated to ensuring quality education in real estate staging.
Standards of RESA Accreditation
- RESA verifies that real estate staging courses meets the RESA established standards
- RESA assists prospective students in identifying acceptable real estate staging courses
- RESA creates goals for self-improvement of weaker programs and stimulating a general raising of standards among real estate staging courses
- RESA involves real estate staging course owners and staff comprehensively in course evaluation and planning
- RESA establishes criteria for professional certification
- RESA ensures that real estate staging courses that are designed to teach agents how to stage will be prohibited
Home Staging Training Providers using the RESA Accredited Logo have been reviewed in all areas of how they conduct business. Approved programs meet or exceed all areas of the accreditation standards. Click on each logo to learn more.