Staging To Sell, What Every Agent Should Know
In today’s market, it is important for associations to offer continuing education and professional development courses that broaden the horizons of their members as well as keeping them informed of industry trends.
Why choose RESA for your real estate staging education?
Staging to Sell, What Every Agent Should Know is the official curriculum of the Real Estate Staging Association
- Approved for 3 credit hours in most states*
- The most up-to-date information on real estate staging
- RESA Approved Instructors are required to pass a vetting process that includes submitting an application and references, as well as submitting a video demonstrating their speaking skills.
- Instructors are required to take a Train the Trainer class as well as pass a teaching exam.
- RESA Approved Instructors are required to hold the RESA-PRO designation, which is a higher-level designation based on passing an ethics exam and adhering to a strong Code of Ethics.
- Affordable class and completed in only 3-hours.
- Agents earn the RESA-CSA designation. RESA-Certified Staging Advocate.
Call Shell Brodnax to book a class for your organization 888-201-8687 x 1
A real estate professional completing this MCE class will understand:
* Course is worth 1 credit in NJ and 4 in NC