Since 2005, CSP® has discovered that the most powerful way to learn professional staging skills is through a live, in-person, intensive training that provides hands-on know-how within a group of your peers for a shared mastermind experience.
CSP® continues to lead the staging training industry with a three-day in-person intensive classroom experience that is married with online study from the comfort of your own home.
We combine all learning methods to provide the best and most experienced training available! Our program is known for excellence and gives CSP® graduates a distinct marketing edge in marketing their businesses in the real world.
The Certified Staging Professionals® logo is recognized internationally, including the USA, Canada (Canadian Certified Staging Professionals) and Australia (Australia Certified Staging Professionals), by real estate professionals and home buyers and sellers.
Staging students travel from other countries around the world to attend the CSP® intensive professional staging course and take the certification back to their country.
The Most Comprehensive Staging Training Available
Although professional staging is an non-regulated industry, CSP® has led the way in developing standards, a Code of Conduct and procedures that mark a certified stager with a level of distinction and access to unparalleled resources to benefit both their clients and build their businesses.
Literally, Christine Rae wrote the book on professional staging. It’s called Home Staging For Dummies; it has been lauded as being so thorough that it’s actually been adopted as a textbook for college staging programs in North America. CSP® currently teaches at a number of colleges and universities, in an ever-expanding network to make training as accessible as possible. (See below for specific colleges and universities.)
CSP®, accredited by the Real Estate Staging Association, gives you registered certification for successful completions of the following standards:
- Successful completion of 2-day in-person classroom instruction,
- 1 day hands-on field experience,
- 75%+ or higher grade on proficiency exams (including practical assessment).
There are two different program options to begin your staging training – the Foundation Standard Training Program and the Fast Track Staging And Business Launch Program. Each program is designed to give you a solid foundation in staging skills; the difference is really based on how quickly you desire to launch your business.
Then, your education continues after the intensive training as follows:
- Four weeks of home study re: business start-up. By downloading the workbooks found in the password-protected CSP® Resource Centre, and completing the assigned tasks in Module 1 and 2, new stagers are encouraged to complete the step-by-step tasks to have their business up and running quickly and easily. (Note: you will determine your pace based on your schedule, so results will vary.)
- Six+ webinars from the Marketing Advantage Program. MAP your way to staging business success through marketing and business webinars and live Q & A calls with Christine Rae personally and various marketing experts from her personal rolodex. You view the webinars from the Resource Centre and jump into the live calls as they are scheduled to get your personal questions answered. The idea is that you have support in attracting new clients and establishing your brand presence in your local marketplace from the beginning.
Other Benefits of CSP® Training
All CSP® alumni have access to special strategic relationships that provide savings to staging clients everywhere, as well as leading-edge marketing tools, your own 5-page website, business-building resources, a virtual community of your peers, the Mentor Program and much, much more.
This type of comprehensive business support is unparalleled in the industry!
To order your FREE Information Packet that explains more about the accredited, internationally recognized CSP® staging training programs, click the button below and watch your email inbox.