Real Estate Staging Association
(for Training Providers)
Educational Accreditation is a type of quality assurance process under which a facility's or institution's services and operations have been examined by a third-party accrediting agency to determine if applicable standards are met. Should the facility meet the accrediting agency's standards, the facility receives accredited status from the accrediting agency. Real Estate Staging Association is the Accrediting Agency for the Home Staging Industry.
To review Staging Training provider programs as well as administrative procedures to ensure they meet a minimum standard of educational requirements determined by RESA.
Our goal is to follow the guidelines set forth by the United States Department of Education and dedicated to ensuring quality education in real estate staging.
Some Functions of Accreditation
- Verifying that an institution or program meets established standards
- Assisting prospective students in identifying acceptable institutions
- Helping to identify institutions and programs for the investment of public and private funds
- Creating goals for self-improvement of weaker programs and stimulating a general raising of standards among educational institutions
- Involving the faculty and staff comprehensively in institutional evaluation and planning
- Establishing criteria for professional certification
- Ensuring that Real Estate Agent courses train agents how to work with stagers, why staging is important, marketing staging to their clients, etc. Agent classes that teach agents how to actually stage will be prohibited
If you are looking for a RESA Accredited Training Provider please visit Home Staging - Training