Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Staging To Sell What Every Agent Should Know With June Carter
Monday, September 11, 2017, 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Fernandina Beach, Florida.
Fernandina Beach, FL 3
is not Required
If you would like to attend please contact June Carter via Email at Gyst.firstname.lastname@example.org
Staging to Sell What Every Agent Should Know
Outcome: A real estate professional completing this mandatory continuing education class will understand:
- What is home staging and what is included in home staging
- The cost and value of home staging, ROI factors
- Importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and Internet presence
- How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy
- Home staging statistics and facts
- Why sellers respond better to professional stagers advice
- Agents considering staging pros and cons
- How to collaborate with a home stager
- How to present home staging to your clients and overcome objections
- How to choose a professional home stager
- The common contract clauses that professional stagers use
- Course comes with over 50 staging tips that agents can use immediately