Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Staging Hacks 101
Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 8:00 PM until 9:00 PM
CSP Hosted Webinar
Staging Hacks 101
Don't try to reinvent the wheel when you can learn valuable shortcuts in both time and money, from CSP Instructor Diane Hamel and her RESA award winning team. Some of the most valuable lessons we learn as stagers come from unexpected on-the-job challenges. Others come from those times when you wake up at 3am with a brilliant idea! And then there are the lessons learned from examining the exemplary work and best practices of your peers, and applying that knowledge to your local market, inventory, and clientele.
Join CSP instructor, Award winner and successful business owner Diane Hamel for this exciting 1 hour webinar, as she shares what she learned in the "School of Hard Knocks", time and money saving techniques and strategic use of greenery, lighting, color, texture, and accessories so that challenging properties and awkward spaces become appealing to buyers.
Participants will learn:
DATE: Wednesday July 10, 2019
- How to make a luxurious ‘hotel bed’ from components that will fit in the back of an SUV
- Repurposing dated inventory
- Ways to utilize a client’s existing furniture with accessories, adaptations, and rearrangements
- How paying an assistant can end up making you more money than working alone
- How to cut your art hanging time by as much as 50%
- How to use color strategically to lessen the negative impact of inappropriate colors in a property.
- Which light bulbs work best for staging
- How to be inventive in utilizing a client’s existing furniture and accessories (think Nancy Drew)
TIME: 8:00pm-9:00pm EDT