Learn the Art of the Lead -Complimentary-
Leads are the lifeblood of your business. Do you have a clear and easy-to-use methods that empower you to create sales conversations with new leads? If not, you won’t want to miss this content-rich and perspective-shifting webinar.
This training is FOR YOU if you:
• Are tired of worrying about leads, your lack of impact and income
• Are stressed out from not having enough sales conversations
• Want reliable methods to get leads and enrollment conversations that do not involve long or highly technical learning curves
You’ll especially appreciate Eric’s methods if you DO NOT want to invest money and time in:
• Ads on Facebook, Google and/or Instagram
• Videos (live or pre-recorded)
• Marketing funnels
• Email marketing
• Networking events
You can use those along with Eric’s methods. However, they’re NOT essential.
Think about it. There are ONLY TWO TYPES of people in the world.
1. People you KNOW.
2. People you DON'T KNOW YET. (Brilliant insight, I know) :)
So doesn't it make sense to have PROVEN METHODS for engaging both groups of people in order to GET LEADS and increase your sales? Absolutely!
Join Christine Rae and her guest host Eric Z. Johnson MBA, social media strategist and owner of Art Of The Lead, for this FREE 1 hr webinar and learn how Eric's simple methods can create financial stability and peace of mind, while creating the foundation for greater business influence, growth and profit!
Participants will learn:
• How to get out of the overwhelm and frustration of the offline and online marketing mazes that can eat up time and money
• How to maximize your social media marketing as related to finding leads and starting conversations (It’s easier than you think)
• Why one of the oldest methods of getting leads is still the best (and not going away any time soon)
• How to think about leads in a specific way to help you stay in action, while being authentic and true to yourself (Stop worrying about feeling "salesy")
• And much more!!
DATE: Thursday August 8, 2019
TIME: 3:00pm-4:00pm EDT