Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
How To Remove Your Fear Of Strategy Sessions And Sales Calls -COMPLIMENTARY-
Monday, January 07, 2019, 4:00 PM until 5:00 PM
CSP Hosted Webinar
Listen in to this interview between Christine and Nina about the fears that many business owners feel about calling and talking to potential clients and the impact this is having on their sales and business.
We’ll also make sure we allow time to answer your questions.
Will it be recorded?
Yes it will! If you can’t join us live just sign up below and I’ll make sure you get a copy of the recording.
We’ll be chatting about:
- What’s really holding you back from having more powerful and authentic sales conversations
- The internal conflict of feeling you don’t offer enough value while wanting to appear confident and full of self-belief on the call
- When you worry about saying your price because, deep down, you don’t believe you’re worth that much
- The worry about being salesy and pushy, caused by the money programming you’re unconsciously running which is stopping you from booking in more clients
- Why you’re focusing in the wrong direction during your sales calls (and how to turn your focus in the right direction)
- The most important part: how your fears of criticism and rejection are sabotaging your calls and what you can do to start overcoming these fears